Sunday, September 9, 2007

Come one, come all...Resells are here..





So I decided to clean some closets...this is the first few items of many that I will be listing shortly....
These have been up for a few days, and I appoligize for not letting you all know sooner....I'll show a few peaks of the loot available right now...just go ahead and click my auctions on the right to view the details the resells...

Also I have another new resell ID for non boutique customs and non boutique resells...these items will include (but not limited to) Gymboree, baby gap, gap, Old navy ect... My non boutique ebay id is emma*noelle . Feel free to look it up on ebay for some great finds.
~Thanks!
Gina

1 comment:

erin said...

None of them are the right size!!!! I want those Gingerbread jeans- they are adorable! So is the button skirt and the brown and blue outfit and... *sigh* the wrong size...