Thursday, November 29, 2007

Calling all 2007 shoppers!!


SO this is my last custom set I will be doing for 2007. I want to be able to spend some time with the kiddos, and I can't do that very well if I am swamped with orders, so this will be it until 08. I am doing a craft show, so whatever doesn't sell there, I will probably sell on ebay, but thats about it. To all my amazing buyers, and readers, Thank you all for a GREAT '07. I couldn't afford to stay home with my sweeties without of you!
Today I feel like a chicken with my head cut off! I have orders to fill, craft show items to prepare, my kids are getting out of school as we speak, and two stores that are calling my name for my craft show. I'm afraid I won't get it all done! I normally have church tonite, but I am playing hookie, so hopefully I can get all my stuff together. My dh is taking the kids to church so that will help. Hes been amazing this week! He has cleaned my house, gotten the kids up and out for school, made some lunches, and the list goes on and on. It worked out great with him being home(he works from home know) because he was such a huge help, and I just happened to buy a card last week for him, waiting for the perfect opportunity to give it to him. Well after my stressful MOnday I thought I better give him this, so he knows how much I appreciate all that hes doing. He loved the card, and I think it gave him a little extra energy to make it to the finish line...just a couple more days!LOL...
Well the kids are walking in the door, so until we chat again!

Hurried, and headless in Michigan!
Gina

No comments: