Monday, June 2, 2008

ITs new, its shabby, Its freeing...

Photobucket



I just love this set! IT came out perfect, I only wish I could have found another hanky exactly the same, but I know there will be another that will match pretty well....THis set is listed on ebay right now...IF you'd like to take a peak feel free to click on my auctions on the right. ITs also listed on ETsy for a quick BIN. You can click on my ETsy on the top right to go to the listings I have up over there.




On a personal note, its been busy here! We've been searching for the perfect house(remember our house sold in 6 weeks! Yikes!) and hoping to get the kids settled in a new neighborhood where they will meet there friends before they start school with them all....My youngest son is having a hard time with the move, so please if you think about it pray for Ezra....Hes soo sweet, and is such a tough guy, he could totally bust his head open, and bearly cry, but when he's sad, He's sad...and he doesn't know how to deal with it except sit on mom's lap and cry.... :( So prayerfully, God will give us our new house this month, and then he will feel settled and happy again.
Well I'll ttys!
Gina

No comments: