Friday, September 26, 2008

New on Etsy...

I've listed this new on MY Etsy, and I'm working on a new rendition of it for more Christmasy look....
Photobucket

Emma wore one to my Grandmothers funeral a couple of days ago. And it was so perfect for any little princess, but Emma really loved it! Speaking of my grandma, The pastor asked if anyone wanted to say anything, and I was soo gonna say something, but I new I just can't talk in public like that without loosing it.. and I'm much better at typing, so heres a couple of my favorite memories of y grandma....The last day we saw her, she was back to a toddler as far as speaking goes, but she would just reach to touch my face and hold her hand there, and it was just the sweetest thing ever, and then she would do it to Em, and then Em would talk more and more to her, and then she'd reach for our hands , and we'd just hold her hand and listen to her try to talk. She was such a sweet lady! My husband's family says she was very sarcastic and liked giving everyone a hard time, but she never did that to me, so after everyone shared there memory at the service, I said to my husband she was never like that to me honey, and he said, thats cause you were her favorite...and I just can't help but think wow, I wonder if that was true? Well in my mind it is. :)

Thanks for letting me speak about my grandma....

TTYS!
Gina

No comments: