Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a beautiful shot....on accident...

So my sweet husband took my baby girl to her first preschool field trip, and I was a little sad I didn't get to go, but she asked her daddy to take her so How could I butt in on there time...
So heres the beautiful accidental shot that made my heart stop....
Photobucket

He had my camera and was aiming for the brittish(?) cows in the background...he said they were really cool looking being all white, and then he said but I couldn't figure out how to focus the stupid thing on the cows...well I always take my pics sideways so I have my little square to the left or the right, never the center...
Anyways, I thought I'd share in the beauty of Fall here...

Oh and so now I say hey honey go take a picture of the kids for me, but focus on the shed, and you will get a great shot of the kids!LOL...He doesn't appreciate my sarcasm!LOL

TTYS!
Gina

No comments: