Friday, June 19, 2009

Toll House cookie dough recall...Also don't forget freebie day!



Just wanted to make sure you all saw that Toll house did a big recall today, I actually think I was affected by it, but thought it must just be stomache virus....now that I see this, I know it was from possible E coli ....GROSS I know! Anyway if you have any of these products take them back to your local supermarket for a full refund...You can go here and see if your cookie dough is affected...but make sure you look at your upc code in every catagory cause my two should have been in the same catagory but after looking just at the upc there in two different catagories....



Also don't forget today after 2 is freebie day til 8 at A & W and Orange Julius....You do need a coupon for Orange Julius....not sure about A & W....I didn't plan on going to there....

No comments: