Monday, November 30, 2009

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

We sure had a nice Thanksgiving....I pray you all did too... I appologize for not posting this week but we had family in town. So yes I got up for shopping , not the funest shopping time but we did it. The one big bummer was we thought Target opened at 4am so we were there at 3am and guess what? Can you guess they didn't open til 5 am! Can you believe it! The ad said that they were handing out the free bags at 4am so I assumed that mention the store opened then...but nope not til 5! Oh well. Then we ran over to Walmart and they were all out of the boys pajamas and we were litterally there 30 minutes after they were suppose to start the deals....such a bummer cause we really count on those $3.00 jammies for our boys. After those two stores we did a few more stores but didn't really get much....oh well it was nice spending time with my sister....so now to get back to the Gina deals....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was also dissapointed by Target this year. There was a lack of sales on toys this year. There were sales on electronics but not on anything I needed. No deals for me anywhere this year and we were out shopping from 4:30am-6:00pm Some stores were offering afternoon deals but still nothing for me. How sad- this USED to be my favorite shopping day!