Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas a few days late!


Sorry its been a little while since I posted....I haven't stopped sewing, cleaning, cooking, moving furniture around...and I'm not sure if it will stop until after February! I have 5 birthdays from now until February...I will do my best to keep up on the blog...posting deals, and hand crafted items....





I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! We sure did....I ended up with the slippers above...a much long want, but couldn't bring myself to pay 48.00 for some slippers....well they ended up getting marked down to 28.00, I thought well thats not terrible...but as I went to go check out they wanted to charge me 10.00 for shipping! I was like what?!? So I sent BODENUSA an email and just stated that there shipping charges were outrageous for a pair of slippers...after 4 days, I recieved an email back saying they'd like to offer me a 10.00 credit on my next order to cover my shipping charges....Now thats what I'm talking about! I went ahead and ordered my slippers and am anxiously awaiting them! I also recieved the other picture above...very excited about the Kitchen aid Professional 600 mixer! This will make bread making much easier!! :) I also recieved another amazing gift...but you will have to wait for a week to find out...I will also post some pics of the kiddos and there Christmas morning...It was a lot of fun!


Gina

No comments: