Monday, September 12, 2011

Many 1st of 2011!

I'm about to go pick up my kiddos from school but I had about 10 minutes to kill.  I thought I'd show you a few pics of this years 1st day of school pics.





They looked thrilled, don't they?LOL.  Handsome and beautiful they do...but fake smiles, Oh MY!


The boys unloading there stuff.  Oh man were their backpacks full!  Thank God for desks and lockers...otherwise they would have back problems just like my mom and me.




Em walking to her class.



Got into class and started on her morning work.  She's a great student!



And Isaac's 1st football game of 2011!! I wore his jersey from last year.  I have to trade off  weeks with Ezra!LOL.   He's number 2.  Same number as last year....


1st of many things to come this year.  Seasons have changed.  EXCITING!

XOXO!
Gina  <--- who is off to pick up her kiddos!



No comments: