Thursday, October 20, 2011

a recovering fool....

I'm loving my air staple gun right now....Well there are many things wrong with that statement...like its not mine...its actually my husbands...but actually its my dads....because the one I got my husband broke and my dad said he'd fix it but until then I could use his....so you see...way to much wrong with my first statement.

All that aside.  Today was a beautiful day.  Rainy yes. Cold yes.  but beautiful none the less.  I didn't have to leave the house.  We watched Elf, and Grinch...had a fire in the fireplace and I recovered some furniture.... THE.PERFECT.DAY!

SO here is my before on my stools...that my mama gave me....


and because this is just way to plane for my taste...


And the kids had the day off today...so I did this also the piano bench....


I love no cost projects around the house...and days that I don't have to leave the house.

XOXO!
Gina



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am quite surprised you didn't paint them red first...lol They both look great! Love the fabrics! Love...your mama