Sunday, October 14, 2007

The last of my casual CHRISTMAS....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well we just got home from church, and I needed to list the last of my casual christmas line. This ones called deconstructed finale. This is the finale of my casual line, and I will only have one more set of outfits for christmas. I don't know if you can tell, but I love christmas time!! Its my favorite holiday. Not because of the gifts, but because it has so much meaning, and its the most time of the year we get to spend time together as a family. Anyways, i don't know how I got off on all that, but I hope you enjoy the deconstructed finale....the jewels are not included in the auction, but you can find them from TVP(the vintage pearl) ! She rocks....

No comments: