Sunday, March 16, 2008

A birthday present for my Mom...

Photobucket



Photobucket




I hope she likes it...she's been eyeing some purses on Etsy, and I thought "How hard can it be"....well it wasn't crazy hard, but it was a challenge for me. I enjoyed making, because I know she will love it. Lately she's been more into the thoughtful gifts, with lots of meaning behind it...and this was for sure thoughtful, it took me over an hour and a half to choose the right fabrics, and then Emma had to have her say in it, then it took me a few hours to put it together. I just wanted to share it with you all, maybe I'll list a purse one day, i've been dying to try this purse...


Photobucket


So when I make this one for myself I'll post a picture.

On another note, I will be leaving the 4 days after Easter to go to Arizona to be at the service for my friends baby. I have two customs that I have to get out before then, then two more as soon as I get back, so it will be a crazy week, and then I also have the keepsake trunk to finish before we leave so she has something to put Lukes stuff in...I also have another sweet cusomer picture to share, so I'll try to share that before I leave to.
Well I hope you all had a great weekend.
TTYS.
Gina

2 comments:

erin said...

WOW.

That. is. ADORABLE.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Abigail said...

I was just admiring your outfits on etsy and your webpage, then I saw you had a blogspot blog and you can make cute purses too!