Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sale....on ETSY! daysnumbrd.com To extend or not to extend??

Hey! Hope everyones Thanksgiving was amazing....I know we had a great time being Thankful for some many things! We were running a sale on Etsy and Days Numbr'd, it goes through the end of today, but I'm considering letting the 10% discount go through the weekend...so if your wanting a custom order NOW is the time! :) Just put your order in, and I'll adjust your invoice to reflect the 10% discount. I'm letting it run through Sunday at midnight...especially since I forgot to blog about it..sorry! :)
Photobucket

And as for the bowls and the flash, there all gone...Thanks for the all the inquiries.

And I stand firm on this...
God is good....all the time, all the time God is good

TTYS!
Gina

No comments: