Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is anyone still out there?

I know I've been MIA for a bit, I really needed a break from ebay, etsy and the Blog.... I've recently joined Facebook which is oh so much fun...I think a little too addicting!

We've been busy here Home schooling still part time, part time at the school, were hoping the kids can go to the school full time next year...So much so my sweet husband offered me up to do a home economics class to the principle! Pray for me for that, I'm not sure how I'll do, but every girl and boy should know how to sew don't ya think? We've also been on a camping bday party for my niece...We camped at a cabin, and walked to the lake near by the cabin...These photos crack me up! See thats my niece all the way on the other side of the road!LOL...Thats her sometimes just off doing whatever she feels like...she's such a sweetie though!
Photobucket

Here the kids are by the water, I've been playing around with GIMP its not my favorite editing program, its kinda hard for people like me to use, but its free!
Photobucket

Photobucket

here it is again, but lighter
Photobucket

And again with a filter over it...
Photobucket

I also really liked this pic...I added the sunlight there...kinda fun..
Photobucket

So if anyone is still reading this Blog still, thanks!, if not and I'm talking to myself thats okay too!LOL....Oh one last note, I did list a Minnie set on etsy the other night, its a ready to ship and super cute....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, until next time my friends, or myself!LOL...
Gina

No comments: