Thursday, January 27, 2011

My day Yesterday....

Boy was it a day yesterday....Not sure if you all know, but I'm a Christian, not some wacky Christian, but a Christian that just wants to serve Jesus. I still dress super cute, I don't wear 50 cross necklaces around my neck...I like style, eklectic and funky as my mom likes to put it....yes I indulge in a little self pleasure....OH how I love thee pottery barn!LOL...But in all that I want my will to change to HIs will. I want my heart to break for the things that His heart breaks for. I want to love and extend Grace as He has done for me. Well as most of you know we became foster parents.....WOW! Is all I can say on somedays. He has taught me to Love when I am truely hated, He has taught me that His will may not always be pleasant. He has taught me to have a heart for the hurting and broken hearted. He has taught me to extend Grace upon Grace upon Grace, even when my both of my checks have already been slapped....foot stomped upon, hair pulled out and kicked while I'm down....No I'm not joking! This has given me a small, morsel of a glimpse of how Jesus must have felt as He WAS loving His people.
So yesterday as I was so Broken hearted, felt like I had just completely blown it, by being stressed out and uneasy about life itself...
I came to HIm like this....

With my polish all half off, But He didn't care....Come to Him as you are!
HE said I will give power to the powerless, Strength to the weak.....Oh man was I weak yesterday....
Thankful today is a new day....
Many days I come to Him this way, and He picks me up off the ground and Loves me, comforts me, and says O.K. time to get back up and keep going!
Ever have one of those days?
XOXO!
Gina

No comments: