Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Love...



We had a campfire the other night....the kids LOVED it!  They enjoyed having the sticks in the fire and then of course roasting marshmallows.  I forgot to get chocolate and graham crackers....so we just did marshmallows....however I am fully prepared for this weekend with chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows.....I don't think there will be any complaints this weekend. 

We charish weekends like this because with my husbands job he doesn't get any time off paid....and usually can't find someone to run his business when he's gone....so therefore he doesn't get a lot of time off.....I'm very happy to have our very first weekend in a long time together without any "have toos" and be all together. 

What should we do???  I see bonfires and grilling....got any other suggestions?  We were invited by our sweet friends to their cabin,  but again us being a bit stingy with our family time that has been very missed lately I'm  afraid we had to decline....however I see a get together in our very near future with our sweet friends.

So how about you??  Whatcha got going this weekend??

XOXO

Gina

No comments: