Friday, October 28, 2011

The pumpkin spice coffee recipe.


So I posted on Facebook last week about me trying to make my own pumpkin spice coffee.  It came out amazing so I thought I'd remake it with exact measurements for anyone who wanted to try some. 

2 heaping Tablespoons of coffee....

(remember to do half decaf if your like me and a little to high strung on full strength...a good sign is if your family is staying outside as long as possible while your inside alone...Yah you might want to go half caf.LOL its okay I own it.now.)

2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon nutmeg

1/4 teaspoon cloves

Put all this in with your grounds and add 9 cups of water.....brew....

In place of white sugar use brown sugar....cause brown sugar rocks anyways..and tastes much better.  I add coffee mate to mine also.

So try it and tell me whatcha think. 

XOXO

Gina

No comments: