Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Step [2]

Or wait is it still part of step [1]?  No I'm going with step [2]!
moving along...Our second step as we are paving our way to Africa for our vision trip is to order the kids passports.  who new that 7 years ago when we {the mister and I} originally recieved our passports for a company cruise that we'd get the opportunity to use them again.  I'm pretty sure our exact words to each other were, "well those are the only stamps that will be in these before they expire!"  Lies.  all lies.  but who woulda thought we'd be seeing what work was being started in our hearts for the people in Africa?  not me! 

So i'm excited for step 2.  Crazy nervous about steps 3, 4 and 5...i'm not gonna lie!

XOXO!
Gina
P. S
Merry Christmas! [told to me by several store employees lately...total blessing!]

No comments: