Thursday, June 28, 2012

I just LOVE...

how the Lord works.  He's so amazing!
Today I went to test drive a new car..well new to us...cause among many other things that have broken in our house since we came home from ethiopia...so is my husbands car...its almost overheating everyday.
Poor guy.
He drives 250 miles a day...not a good thing to have an overheated car in the middle of nowhere ya know?!
Anyway...
So as i was saying i went to test drive a car and i met this sweet lady...
God opened up the door for us to be able to chat...
about our ethiopia trip, 
about buying our house on faith...
about christian school and homeschool...
I don't know if we'll end up with the car...
but I've prayed for her...just that the Lord would continue to encourage her.
The Lord is so good...
I LOVE how he opens up doors, to just encourage one another..

please pray a special blessing on this lady...she could use more encouragement from the Lord...
her name is jennifer.

during my devoitonal today...I was once again...
Overwhelmed by his GRACE in my life...for his forgiveness...how sad for those that don't have jesus to ask for forgiveness for their actions or thoughts...


have a blessed day my friends!
Gina

No comments: