Friday, August 24, 2012

i can't remember...

I can't remember the last time the house was this quiet.
all i hear is the humm of the new dishwasher...
you know we gotta test it out right away.
its 1 hour before I get my hair cut. 
the mister took the kids to football practice with him so I could get my hair cut.
the loud house is a beautiful house to me...
but every few months or so...
a quiet house is [a little bit] enjoyed.
am i in a hurry for school to get back in?
nope.
i enjoy our loudness...
speaking of loud...ez says today at 8 am...
 oh my gosh mom!  why is that delivery guy so loud?  he woke me up!  and if i'm saying he's loud..he MUST be loud!
[its truth my son speaks.]

a friend sent me this, this morning...
each day is a gift to be cherished and fully lived without fear.
yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future,
but today is a gift and that is why it is called the present.
embrace the present you've been given today.
[sweetness isn't it?] and its truth.

hope your day today was cherished.  I know mine was and is.
besides just seeing the beauty in this day...and getting that encouragement today...I also got to talk to my bff on facetime...and I had a beautiful morning reading on the porch and chatting with ezra...i love getting a few minutes of alone time with just him...
he needs it...I need it.

embracing this gift of today.
Gina

No comments: