Friday, December 7, 2012

Apathy and Lethargy...

I feel as though this is appropriate again...Maybe because I feel i may be falling into Apathy? I don't know...but really ministered to me.


Apathy from Tony Giraud on Vimeo.

here are the lyrics...[because some of you have asked for them]
 VERSE 1
Apathy just kills a man
Steals the heart as fast as it can
Now we ask the question
Where do we go from here
Lethargy will make a friend
Takes the place of faith again
Still we ask the question
Where do we go from here
CHORUS
And I see Your brilliant light
Refreshing my darkened eyes
And I see Your fire in sight
So burn away my pride and lies
Use me, use me, use me, use me
VERSE 2
Feeling faint with tired eyes
Too much done with his own might
Now he asks the question
Where do I go from here
Burnt out fast with much to do
Didn't seem to much for me I through
And so I ask the question
Where do I go from here
BRIDGE
Use me Lord, oh burden me
Take away my apathy
Let me see Your moving light
Change me God, open my eyes
Use me


By his grace,
Gina


No comments: