Thursday, January 10, 2013

just a few weeks in...

AS I sit here...writing,  Em is currently emptying a whole bottle of la looks gel on Tony's head.  HA! He's such a good trooper...letting her do his hair with product.
We took down our Christmas trees this week.  Earlier than last year.  By a whole month!  I thought it might bum me out...but surprisingly it hasn't.
I found it kind of freeing getting those trees out.
Now i'm on to decorating for Valentines day....although I must think through this a bit...my boy is turning [gulp!] 13 in 6 days.  [1] how the heck did that happen?!  [2] probably not thinkin he's gonna want hearts all around the house on his big day.  :/  yep gonna have to think this through.

So far 2013 has been pretty good. We got to ring in 2013 with our BFF's and they stayed for 2 weeks!
God is leading our family. I'm excited for everything He has for us.
Listening [online] to men of God teach His word with passion for His truth.  We may not be on the same page with all theology but in each message I listen, I hear Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.  Its all about Jesus.    Like my husband says a lot lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.  So true.  So I won't.  I will ask God to speak to my soul continually...it's so refreshing.
God is providing more for Ebenezer Grace Children's home..and we just get to be a very small part of the puzzle ...I'm always amazed that He chooses to use us.  No one special.  We received a huge order for pallet art...i'm thinkin these boys forget i'm one person.  It would be easier if i didn't have to put together the pallets first before I paint..but this is definitely a process. I'm thankful for the orders...I just gotta get at 'em! I'm such a procrastinator.  LOL

okay I'm off for now...
just wanted to say hi friends!
XOXO
Gina
P.S. if you want to check out the messages online...its Mars Hill messages...the latest series is just beautiful!

No comments: