Friday, February 22, 2013

Thankful. Our week in review.

Today I am thankful for health.
Isaac is fully healthy again.
Ezra is almost 100% healthy again, darn lingering cough.
Tony, Emma and I are healthy.
Would you pray for us for continued health?
The kids have physicals scheduled for Thursday the 28th.
They HAVE to complete these physicals for our F/C agency.
MUST.
No if and or butts about it. [hehe, my mom use to say that all the time.]

Thankful for the first time in two weeks I was able to go out and shop with a friend.
Two weeks doesn't seem long, but it was long.
The sickness was long. So thankful its over.

Thankful for an urgent care Center right by our kids school.
In and out with x-rays in just over an hour.
NOT bad.  Thankful.

Snow. I know.  But its so pretty when its falling and the grass is covered in it.

Instagram/blog friends.  Support and encouragement from these friends has been a big blessing.

Thankful that when I am weak He is strong.
This week ya'll, not gonna lie, had me in a funk for two full days. ugh!
I prayed through each day.
Thankful He heard my prayers, and the cry of my heart and lifted me out of that funk.

Thankful for time with my kiddos. Each one on one for a week!

SO VERY THANKFUL for my husband, who is lead by the Lord in His conversations.  He has such a gift of putting his words across to have some meaning and weight behind them.  All because He seeks Jesus everyday and is lead by Him.
Like when our F/C agency has tore us down for loving these kids in our home, and advocated for them on their behalf, and uses their weight in words to possibly hurt us from being able to move on to another agency...that my man can level headedly reply to a social worker to dispel any negativity that the feminine creatures have said mostly because they are lead by their emotions or hormones more likely. just sayin.  I'm super thankful for him. Such a great husband he is!
And thankful to the Lord for his encouragement when I feel like we are being attacked unjustly by our agency.
HE gave me this scripture....
Psalm 11....

In the Lord I put my trust;
How can you say to my soul,
“Flee as a bird to your mountain”?
For look! The wicked bend their bow,
They make ready their arrow on the string,
That they may shoot secretly at the upright in heart.
If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?
The Lord is in His holy temple,
The Lord’s throne is in heaven;
His eyes behold,
His eyelids test the sons of men.
The Lord tests the righteous,
But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
Upon the wicked He will rain coals;
Fire and brimstone and a burning wind
Shall be the portion of their cup.
For the Lord is righteous,
He loves righteousness;
His countenance beholds the upright.[a]


So thankful for the Lords word.
IT is water to my soul.

So whatcha a'll thankful for?

XOXO!
Gina

No comments: