Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm seeing a trend.

I'm seeing a trend here friends. Everywhere you look.
People are struggling. Including me.
Marriages are hurting. Yes this does include ours.
People are not being honest.
People are taking from kids, any and every way you look at it.
People are coming to their wits end.

Truth be told. This life is hard lately. We are in the end times. Jesus said in the end times this...
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! (II Timothy 3:1-5 NKJV)

I hate to say it but when I'm not posting on my blog it usually means were in a season of hard.
Jesus is faithful. I can stop and count my blessings for sure. As quickly as I count them the hard starts again.
I know it's for a season. Sometimes this season seems to be my entire life.
My husband would say that's just my emotions speaking. Maybe he's right or maybe it's reality. I pray Jesus shows me.
Tomorrow we have a craft show. Im thankful for this show. First one I've done in years.
All process are going to our adoption fund.
I'm also planning on putting a bucket on our table for donations for ebenezer grace and our kids baseball fund...
Please pray for our day tomorrow.

Hope I'm not being the Debbie downer...just trying to be real.
Xoxo!
Gina

No comments: