Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Photobucket




Photobucket


So I can't believe my sweet boy is turning 7! He is my little man that has always been a lovey momma's boy(shhh don't tell him I said that!LOL). I can still remember him being attached on my hip, he just loved to be near me....and Thankfully he still does! He's spunky, and fun loving, and full of life! I can't believe that its been 7 years! I think if I could go back and relive the last 7 and 8 years I would soo do it all over again, and enjoy it all over again. I have the best boys, and the best sweetie, and our Life is GOOD! I'm so blessed to have 3 sweet kids, and my heart and prayer is for all of them, but especially EZRA as this is his special day, to Grow up being a leader, and being a Godly man for his wife and family many years down the road.



I love you little man!

No comments: