Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New purse, new recipe, Did a lot yesterday, kinda board today! LOL..


So here is my new purse... I absolutely LOVE this one! I deconstructed a linen jacket to make the multi option closure, and working pockets on the front....The pockets on the front help me because I always seem to loose my keys or cell phone...even though there are pockets on the inside, those things never seem to make it into those pockets....Outside pockets have helped! I love the vintage look of this purse, my husband says I should make more and sell them....we'll see if I get inspired after I finish the other purses I'm working on....



So here is a new to you reciepe....Not new to the Giraud family...we eat these on a weekly basis especially in the summer time! Are you ready for the name....Hamburgers!LOL....Now there not your traditional hamburgers, not even close, in fact I've heard they compare to In N OUT or Cheeseburger in Paradise....Just A LOT healthier!! Okay, so heres the recipe....
1lb Ground angus sirloin(or whatever kind of hamburger meet you prefer...this is just the healthiest and my choice)
1lb Ground Turkey(Extra lean)
1 Medium size Onion ground up in the processor....Not too fine, but not too large...
1/3-1/2 Green Pepper ground up in processor(this does get kinda wet, I strain them on a paper towel to get the liquid off first...shred the same as onion size
1/2 of a Carrot or 2 small precut baby carrots ground up same as onion
**Optional** Change out the Green pepper for broccoli or cauliflower ground up fine....

Mix both meats and veggies together, form into hamburger patties, and season the both sides of the patty with Lowrys season all, Grill to desired tempature...

And add fixings like you normally would to any burger...I personally use a light bun, add light mayo, ketchup, Spinach leaves some regular lettuce, onion, tomato and every now and then avocado (which tastes just as good without the avocado)
YUMMMMM.....



Let me know if you try them, and what you think...I enjoy them soo much...



So on my day yesterday, Well I did a TON! I home schooled the boys, cleaned the basement, cleaned the upstairs, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned my room, cleaned out my husbands closet, did a few loads of laundry folded 5 loads of laundry, cleaned out the garage, cleaned Em's wagon out..it was gross! We left wood in it all year long!! Did leslie Sansone on Exercisetv.tv for free!! 3 Miles, and the went on a walk in the evening with the family! Few I was tired, but today, I'm board and soar, but mostly board, maybe I should have saved some of that work for the rest of the week!LOL....I guess I should say when I say I'm board, I still cleaned out Em's dresser, Home schooled the boys, took Em to school, picked Em up, ran to the bank, did a load of laundry, and started two purses and cleaned the kitchen twice! Oh ya and waisted a bunch of time on Facebook!LOL...so that was my boring day!

Okay, I guess I should go the kids are awefully quite outside! Better go make sure no one is hiding in places they shouldn't be! Oh the joys of parenting! Wouldn't trade it for the world!!

TTYS!
Gina

No comments: