Friday, February 4, 2011

Sneak peak of Em's bday party decorations....

Can't believe its This girls 7th Birthday!


Simple, but fun. Em has really been lovin, Paul Frank's line from Target....SO for her 7th Birthday party we decided to go with that theme....only one problem since we picked up all the plates, napkins, and invites....there was absolutely.nothing.else. in this line for the Birthday party...no table cloths, no goodie bags, NOTHING....so me wanting to please my baby girl decided we could still work with it. Usually I'm pretty over the top on my ideas for decorating for things for Em, but I had just received the "gift" of a cold this week, and all my creative jeans walked out the door when this oh so lovely "gift" arrived! Why can't things like the 20lbs I need to loose walk out the door....something helpful.....but nope, what I needed most was gone! vanished...nowhere to be found. My brain hasn't worked since Tuesday morning...another thing I could have used. Okay enough rambling that probably doesn't even make a whole lot of sense! LOL...










Happy Birthday my Sweet Em!

More pics will come of her actual party later....
Gina

No comments: