Thursday, August 18, 2011

New life...He is GRACIOUS!


God is amazing. Isn't He?! He is so gracious to us. I think us as Christians sometimes take that for granted. We don't mean too. But we are just so use to His grace that we forget to recognize it and thank Him for it. Today I thank the Lord for His Graciousness of my newest Nephew. Things kinda went crazy for a bit. Blood pressure issues for my sister. Sugar levels for the littlest man. Bleeding issues for my sister. And a husband who is standing watching all of this and asking God to intervene and be gracious to Him....as we all were praying.

Praise God, the sugar levels have been stabilizing. Oralia's blood pressure is better, but still a little too high...and the bleeding is getting there.
He.IS.GRACIOUS!



Ever hear of meal train? I have some friends that have started using it...and I thought what a great way to bless my sister and brother. I started up a week long of meals. You simply click the link and it will take you to their week of meals, what they like and dislike, and you sign your name into a slot of what you will be bringing. Then the day your scheduled to bring a meal, you just simply text them and let them know your stopping in when dropping off the meal or you just drop it on the door step.....
Don't live close enough to do the meal train? There is a comment section that you could just let them know you love them and are praying for them. I'll leave the link here. Its really a great way to bless a family celebrating new life....and HIS GRACE!

Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
Amen!

XOXO!
Gina

No comments: