Thursday, September 22, 2011

A little update on fundraising.


My life has been a bit hectic lately.  Between football practice, football games, school, piano practice, working out {after a long summer break}, sewing, homework, cleaning, being a taxi...I'm a little wore out.  But God.  He is so faithful to refresh me each morning....and I'm truely rejoicing in this season of my life.  I've found a little time here and there to get a few things going on our fundraising for Africa.  I think I've just found the company to print our shirts and hoodies.  You would be amazed at how many companies don't return inquiries.  I don't understand.  But God.  I prayed and I believed He lead me to this company.  So were moving forward and praying the quality is good. 

Also a sweet friend of mine is going to partner with us to help fund our mission in Africa.  She will be making hand stamped necklaces and possibly key chains.  I'm soooo excited about this.  Her quality is fantastic.  You will love her work!  I love her heart!

My sister inlaw is going to be selling some original paintings to help fund this mission too.  She has a gift...using her gifts to bless others...

The eBay listings last week went well.  I'm so blessed...now to just list the rest of my items.  :/  I will update when I list more. 

Well I gotta go help with homework and watch football practice and watch my girl at the fishy park.

XOXO.

Gina

No comments: