Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday LOVE!

My bed never felt so good this morning.  I honestly didn't want to leave it.  We got to sleep in until 8:30 which has not happened in a really long time....not even during summer break!  We spent the morning at my nephews soccer game.  My brother said he slept with his shin guards on...so cute! 

My oldest had an awesome football game(he's the green guy #2 tackling the blue guys!).  I was a nervous reck. worse than normal.  This team we played(in the blue), we had been scrimaging all season long on thursdays, so it was pretty important for us to kick there sweet keesters.  I felt like I was on pins and needles the entire game. 


After football we went to the apple orchard.  I love fall. Have I told you its my favorite season?  Cause it totally is!  We all had a great time.  My husband was looking at the pigs...thought one wanted to be pet...well it thought his finger was food...and bit him!  there only 10 weeks old...I guess what do you expect!LOL....









we came home...and cleaned up our pumpkin vines...we picked our first pumpkin from our patch.  Isaac decided to help us out by mowing the lawn...aka he wanted to earn some money...since he just spent all his on his video game!  I love that the boys are realizing you need to work for money.  No complaints. 


We finished day off with spending the evening together just watchin some TV and hanging out...
I loved this day!  Perfect if you ask me.  and the crisp air just was a double bonus! 


Happy weekend!  Happy FALL!
XOXO!
Gina

No comments: