Wednesday, October 31, 2012

His ways are not my ways....

For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9

For this I don't understand....But I hold tight of this verse.  Today we got "the call"  saying Baby girls next of kin was licensed and ready to take her.  
My heart sank.  Thank God I was in a store...and had to keep my composure.  

I still don't understand why she was left...abandoned by everyone, even this next of kin...If it were me...next of kin, I would have been at that hospital in a second...spending days and nights with her...but no one did.  Just us...the foster parents who so badly want to keep her.  Those are my thoughts...and my plans....
But in Isaiah His thoughts and plans are not mine.

I've spent the day praying over her...praying for our family...praying that God would intervene if He saw fit.  
 Tomorrow is the day. [unless GOD!]  4pm.  

If i'm not answering my phone or text...please forgive me...its just how I do when i'm sad...

Trusting that His ways are higher than mine. I mean after all if His Grace is an ocean, were all sinking.

Pray for us.

thanks friends.
Gina
P.S.  Foster care is hard.  It hurts.  But I know the pain I feel is nothing compared to the blessing it is following Jesus' will for our family.
 

No comments: