Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Arrow*warrriors... what does it mean??

Hey friends..or shall I say WARRIORS.



i wanted to explain my heart and decision to change my pouch name from Difference Maker to Arrow Warriors.

i was reading this morning in Psalm 127...
and in verse 3-4 it says Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward,
Like ARROWS in the hand of a WARRIOR,
so are the children of ones youth.

and of course I loved verse 5...
HAPPY is the man who has his quiver full of them(although it doesn't really pertain to what I'm talking about right now.)

You see these children, my children, your children [ALL] children are little arrows.
and [WE] yes, you and me are WARRIORS for them. For their hearts. For their protection. because of LOVE, we can be WARRIORS for the little arrows.

i pray daily for my arrows...the ones here, the ones that have moved on, i so badly want them to make the bullseye...all i can do as a mama warrior is pray for them all and guide the ones here with me because He guides me.

I felt it fitting and felt it was actually the most perfect to change our name to arrow*WARRIORS.

please join in me in being a warrior for these arrows.
also you can now find us on Etsy... right here...

arrowWARRIORS

 XOXO!
Gina


No comments: